Costa Rica Honeymoon & Romance 8d/7n
Visit the Poas Volcano and the Arenal Volcano and enjoy an active guided hike on the La Paz Waterfall Gardens as well. There will be lots of opportunities to spot wildlife such as hummingbirds, butterflies, big cats and much more. At the Arenal Volcano Area, you can enjoy bilingual guided adventures. For example, hanging bridges hikes, floating safaris, white water rafting or an organic farm experience with a cooking lesson. Rappelling down tropical waterfalls, an early birding, a light blue river hike and many, many more. You might then wish to relax at the hot springs of your hotel.
We will then you on a land transfer to the white warm sanded beaches of Manuel Antonio National Park. If you wish, we will stop along the way for a guided bilingual tropical adventure; and lunch too of course. We will still bring you on time for you to enjoy a cocktail as you wait for the next spectacular pacific coast sunset. We can arrange for you to enjoy a range of bilingual guided adventures at Manuel Antonio as well. Hiking through the park, horseback riding, Mangrove or coastal kayak and snorkeling, sunset sails and many others.
We will gladly arrange for special surprises once we learn more about your own interests. There is Fine Costa Rican and International cuisine right at your hotels but we can also recommend other wonderful restaurants once we know what you enjoy best.
• Meet and greet
• Private arrival & departure transfers
• Meals as specified in the itinerary
• Daily breakfast at all hotels
• Private transfers between hotels
• Hotel & tours taxes
• Tours as specified in the itinerary
• Your choice of two guided Adventures in Arenal and one in Manuel Antonio, as specified in the itinerary.
• Lodging as specified in the itinerary.
• International airfare (We will tell you what Costa Rica Airport or Airports to book your flights to and from)
• Airport departure taxes U.S. $28.00 per person.
• Any incidentals
• Meals not specified in the itinerary
• Optional activities or optional tours not included in the itinerary
• Local or international phone calls
• Personal nor medical expenses (We strongly recommend short term life and cancellation insurance)
Write us now to start working on your dream Costa Rica Honeymoon of a Lifetime. Once we speak and best understand your wishes and interests, we will send you a free fully-customizable detailed proposal with incredible accommodations, prices, special meals, choices of unique bilingual guided activities and more.